Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Here goes...

I'm taking a step out of my comfort zone. Blogging has been something that I've wanted to do for quite some time but have been absolutely terrified to do so. There's something about pouring myself out for people to pick over that has gripped me.

For the longest time I've blocked people out of my life. Giving them only so much and then pulling away. Always scared to let someone know how I truly feel or think. Worried that if they knew too much about me they wouldn't stick around too long. So I became a very shallow person. Wanting so much to be accepted but scared to death that I would end up hurt.

After several years of being completely miserable, I've come to the conclusion that I'm done with fear. It's held me back for too long! Since coming to this, my eyes are opened to all of the exciting things that surround me. It's empowering really- to know that I can do whatever I set my mind to!

So, here I am! At the brink of exciting new adventures and a life waiting to be lived!

1 comment:

Josh Lane said...

awesome...welcome to the blogosphere!!! i'm looking forward to hearing what you have to say.