Monday, November 30, 2009

Who says you can't change?


Lately, I've been thinking about the things of this coming year. Yes, we still have a little less than a month to go before we hit the big 2010, but my mind can't shake it!
As this month winds to a close, you begin to hear more and more people talking about their New Year's resolution! We all make plans to do things that we ultimately forget about by March and happen to remember around October! I'm in the same boat! But there's something about this coming year! There's this anticipation that continues to build.
2009 has been a year of realizations. Finally coming to terms with the fact that I'm not satisfied where I am. I want more for my life. Last month, I was officially diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome. While it's not a life threatening syndrome, it can lead to conditions that would be. Also, I've realized how important education truly is. An ultimatum has risen. I can stay in this place I'm in and become a stagnant human being or I can take that step towards becoming who I want to be! I choose to step!
I choose today to better who I am! I've decided to begin a life of overall healthiness, filled with eating right and lots of exercise, and will go back to school! I want 2010 to be my life changing year!

1 comment:

JJ said...

sunnysideup

You have a terrific philosophy and a great attitude. Now, where are the rest of your thoughts? Don't give up on this blog. It's a wonderful start.